BESN delivers an extensive programme of support to consumers focused on helping to reduce energy costs through assisted action on tariffs, switching and the take up of energy efficiency offers.
Through last year’s campaign:
- 290 saved on average by consumers who switched to a new deal
- 140 average saving through applying for energy schemes
After receiving our help 65% of consumers said they were able to keep their homes warmer.
Our trained and experienced advisor can assist with:
- Switching supplier/ getting a new deal
- Switching payment method
- Checking eligibility /accessing the Warm Home Discount
- Priority Service Registration
- Energy efficiency grant eligibility
- Energy efficiency tips
This year BESN will be delivered in in Covid safe way using a variety of communication methods including:
- Online zoom events with community groups and follow up 1-1 telephone/ zoom calls
- Telephone support
- Referrals (with consumer consent) from support agencies/organisations, leading to 1:1 support.
Save money, save energy, keep warm
For more information contact Janet Clark via email at email@example.com or call 01529 301962.