We made the decision that TED will not continue to offer group activities, and we have supported the TED Friendship Groups to make the decision to cease holding meetings with immediate effect.
With many of our TED volunteers and members self-isolating, the TED Team have been working to find new ways to help the over 50s in East Lindsey. A list of the interim support available can be found on this page with our updated ConnecTED Friendship Offer.
We are here to support you
There are a number of ways we can help if you are in self-isolation or are concerned about the advice around Covid-19. We are offering the following free services:
If you would like to access any of our ConnecTED Services please call one of the numbers below between 9am and 5pm, Monday – Friday: (Please select the area closest to your address)
- Binbrook and Louth – 01529 301965
- Chapel St Leonards and Alford – 01529 301973
- Mablethorpe and Sutton-on-Sea – 01529 301961
- Skegness and Ingoldmells – 01529 301966
- Wainfleet and Spilsby – 01529 301970
- Wragby, Horncastle and Woodhall Spa – 01529 301951
We have been working hard with our Delivery Partners to create some helpful guides for you to access from home. Please find the guides from Lincs Digital about accessing digital services at home here.