The post holder will support the TED Ageing Better in East Lindsey Project Manager and members of the TED Ageing Better in East Lindsey Team in implementing the TED Ageing Better in East Lindsey Programme, with particular focus on TED Friendship and TED Age Friendly outputs and outcomes.
Job Title: TED Community Officer
Hours: 37.5 per week
Closing Date: Friday 18th June 2021
Contract Duration: Fixed Term to 31st March 2022
Some of the Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Implementation and monitoring the implementation of the TED Ageing Better in East Lindsey Delivery Plan in support of the TED Programme Manager, with particular focus on Friendship Groups, pathways to Befriending and Age Friendly Training.
- Ensure that the TED Ageing Better in East Lindsey Programme fully engages with the older people it represents, in particular those that are harder to reach, using this to inform service delivery so that services are co-designed and co-produced by older people.
- To develop a legacy and sustainability strategy together with the Programme Manager, for existing TED Friendship Groups to enable self-reliance and independence from TED Ageing Better in East Lindsey Programme.
- Support TED Friendship Groups to develop and implement robust recovery and emergency resilience plans.
- To further develop the TED Friendship Group Toolkit and TED Group Award, and to support communities to develop sustainable local volunteer led Friendship Groups.
For more information or to apply please visit: https://www.lincsymca.co.uk/jobs/ted-community-officer/